Peaches are delicious fruits, eaten raw or in pies and desserts [almost] everyone loves peaches.
The bad news is that there is no peach essential oil.
The good news is that there is peach fragrance oil and it smells yummy!
“ My kids love the aroma of dr shea 🍑 “
Everyone has their own reasons for using the scent of peaches.
For me, it reminds me of summertime and farmers markets with fresh fruits on sale. Plus, it’s just a lovely smell that anyone is happy to come across.
Ah, the peach — a classic sign of summer, a staple in warm-weather recipes, an anticipated addition to farmers’ markets and stands across the country from June through August.
You may love this sweet, juicy fruit, but how much do you know much about its history or value — or even about using it on skin & hair?
Read on to some healthy facts about peaches — and then try our delicious Peachy Body Butter.
1. Peach origins: The fuzzy peach is actually a member of the rose family and originated in China.
2. Peaches on the Silk Road: The peach’s scientific name, Prunus persica, is a direct reference to the fruit’s travels to Persia along the Silk Road.
3. Peach varieties: You can buy two main varieties of peaches: clingstone (the flesh sticks to the stone) and freestone (the stone is easily separated from the flesh).
4. Peach colors: Dr Shea peach shea body butter has a yellow or ivory colour that comes directly from the shea butter itself, Solid at room temperature but melts instantly on contact.
5. Top peach growers: China is the largest producer of peaches, followed by Italy.
6. Peach nutrition: A large peach has fewer than 70 calories and contains 3 grams of fiber. It’s also a good source of vitamins A and C for skin & hair.
7. Biggest peach cobbler: “The world’s largest peach cobbler” is made every year in Georgia, which is known as the Peach State. That cobbler measures 11 feet by 5 feet.
8. “The Peach State”: That would be the nickname for Georgia.
9. Peach season: Peaches are best from June to the end of August.
10. Peach shea body butter uses: Use daily on dry areas, combat dry scalp and split ends, pregnancy stretch mark prevention, bursting peachy aroma that fills the room with joy. Long lasting fragrance Dr Shea Body Butter.
Written by Dr Shea