Dr Shea Backpack
Lightweight yet durable, this Dr Shea backpack offers reliable convenience when it comes to carrying everyday must-haves.
The backpack’s roomy interior provides plenty of space for school books, notepads, folders, personal items, and more, while its design makes it easy to recognize.
Quickly find what you need—no more stressful rummaging around unnecessarily.
The backpack works especially well for school, college, and university, but it can also be used as a bag for work, for day trips to the beach or zoo, or for kids to keep track of their extra gear when heading to playdates or extra-curricular activities.
Reinforced Shoulder Straps Dr Shea Backpack
Designed to handle heavier loads, the backpack comes equipped with comfortable reinforced shoulder straps for reliable strength.
Wear the backpack over one shoulder or two for comfortably transporting supplies from home to your destination and back again.
The pockets (including one for your laptop and zip lock your valuables) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞” (42cm), W 12¼” (31cm), D 3⅞” (10cm) • Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators.
What is a backpack?
A backpack—also called bookbag, knapsack, rucksack, rucksac, pack, sackpack or backsack—is, in its simplest frameless form, a padded cotton sack carried on one’s back and secured with two straps that go over the shoulders, but it can have an external frame, internal frame, and there are bodypacks.